Saturday, July 14, 2007

I got Tagged ... Twice!!!

It's like a chain email only it's with blogs. Anyway, there are rules I'm supposed to follow and one of the rules is that I have to put the rules first.

The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."

I'm not one for passing on chain emails but this tagging thing seemed like a good way to tell other people about my blog as well as sharing some blogs that I enjoy. I got tagged by Choc Mint Girl and Heaven Above. Now maybe I'm supposed to do 16 of everything because I got tagged twice but I had a hard enough time just doing 8!

1. I often have very dark thoughts that I find somewhat disturbing because I really am a very optimistic person. I think this has to do with having some very dark experiences so I know how brutal life can be but I also know how resilient we all are and that life is so worth it!

2. I love to touch rose petals. They are so soft and delicate.

3. Although I am a technology nerd, I don't own every new gadget. I'm really cheap that way and I will only buy the gadgets I really have a use for and by that time there are newer and better gadgets out.

4. I desparately want to have a child; my husband isn't sure he wants kids. I love my husband and we have a wonderful relationship. I knew about his concern regarding kids when we got married (many years ago) and at the time I honestly thought that I could deal with it. In many ways, this is more challenging than anything else I've dealt with in my life. It is so much easier when there is someone you can blame and hate; a "bad" person.

5. The song "The Greatest Love of All" is my theme song.

6. When I was 12 or 13 I was introduced to Rock and Roll (the members of my family are Country Music folks) and I loved it. One day, my mother caught me jumping on my bed, head banging and singing "Shout, Shout, let it all out" at the top of my lungs. I suspect that she thought I was possessed.

7. Wonder Woman was my hero. I wanted to be able to fight the bad guys the way she did. Beat the crap out of them but still be a lady.

8. A group of my co-workers and I like to joke about writing a musical based on the crazy things that happen at our work. Perhaps, I'll post the opening scene as my next entry!

So, there are the 8 things about myself. Now for the 8 bloggers that I'll be tagging.

1. Correr Es Mi Destino
2. Bizzy Girl's World
3. Herbal Renaissance
4. Amel's Realm
5. Mollotov Cocktail
6. Culumovic
7. Ramblings
8. It's Like You Know ...

For all of you who are following the tag chain, happy blog browsing and happy blogging!

7 comments:

andy said...

Sorry I am new to this - What do I have to do to tag someone?

Angel of Delusion said...

Andy: After you post the rules of this tagging game on your blog, just leave a comment on another person's blog telling them they have been tagged and to visit your blog.

You are supposed to tag 8 people so that this network of bloggers linked together gets bigger. I'm also new and didn't know 8 bloggers who hadn't already been tagged. So, I went onto Blogger's Help Group and picked people who had posted their blogs to share. That's how I found your blog!

I hope this further explanation helps.

Amel said...

Hi!

THX for tagging me. It's been FUN (and challenging) to think of more things about myself he he he...

heavenabove said...

Great post. Seems like we all visit the same blogs! I tried to pick those blogs where I hadn't seen any prior tags. I guess the blogosphere is also "a small world after all."

Amel said...

YEEEESSS!!! LOVE IS SO WORTH IT INDEED!!!! ;-D

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Angela May...

I've tagged you for the Blogging Tips Meme.

Please check out the rules in my blog.

Thanks for participating!!!

Angel of Delusion said...

amel's realm: I'm glad you enjoyed the tagging. Since Choc Mint Girl has tagged me again, you'll be seeing a post from me soon!

heavenabove: Not to worry, I got tagged twice because I was slow in publishing my comments so you wouldn't have seen that I'd already gotten tagged.

Choc Mint Girl: OK, sounds like fun!