Sunday, August 12, 2007

Introduction to Another Day in Paradise

I think I've mentioned before that I'd like to try my hand at writing. The "Another Day in Paradise" is based on an idea that some fellow co-workers and I have been joking about for some time. It's like the Office Space movie in a Broadway Musical format.

Honestly, I'm not sure it's any good. My husband read it and only laughed at the part where I used a swear word. Yes, I'm breaking my own rules. But, it isn't used meanly or crudely so I indulged.

My husband also wouldn't say much about his thoughts. I think he is afraid to hurt my feelings. I can understand his dilemma because if he hurts my feelings he has to live with me until I get over it. So, he'd much rather that I hear from the people on the blogosphere that my writing stinks.

So, I'm asking. Don't hold back tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions for improvement. That's what I really want to read!

Thanks all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I've just tagged you with a cultural meme I came up with with afternoon. I'd love to read yours !

Have a look at it on my blog, the latest post ;)