Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tagging People for Priceless Experiences

OK, not too many people jumping at the chance to participate in this meme. Of course, it could be that I just don't have the level of readership that would allow for replies in three days.

So, here are some folks that I'm tagging.

Amel at Amel's Realm probably has cool experiences from both Indonesia and Finland.

Jovi at Girl, Interrupted is from the Philippines.

Let's get a New York perspective from Victorya at Victorya Chase Goes to Therapy. I always like reading Victorya's blog it is very thought provoking. Check out a past post about the Sexualizing of Children. This is a concerning trend.

OK, that's all for now.

4 comments:

Victorya said...

this is a nice one, sorry you had to resort to tagging! lol.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for dropping by! yeah, that sexualization of children is all too prevalent in my town, as we have this 'hip hop couture' storecomplete with kiddie line. ugh. A lot of the stuff I like, some is a bit overboard.

Amel said...

THX for the tag, Angela!!! I just wrote mine down. ;-D

heavenabove said...

I know you tagged me a while ago for something else. I did not forget-I just had to take time off to gather my thoughts and feelings after all my pet deaths this summer. I will be on that tag this week.

Angel of Delusion said...

Victorya - Finding people to tag is fun. It gives me a chance to visit other people's blogs. I'll be back to yours one day soon I hope to see your 7 - 10 experiences.

Amel - I took a look at your experiences and really loved them. Some reminded me of vacations I'd taken.

HeavenAbove - I feel that in the blogger world, time is relative. Whenever you get a chance to post your thoughts they will be there waiting for someone to read them. I completely understand how you needed the time after losing your good friends.