Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Desktop

Choc Mint Girl tagged me for this meme. It's pretty simple, show a picture of my desktop. I'm afraid my desktop isn't very interesting.



See, I haven't changed it much since I bought this computer from Dell! Well, hopefully some of the folks that I tag will have more interesting desktops.

Here are the rules:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
3. Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
4. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
5. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

People who have already pimped their desktop:
Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat HouseMAX Choc Mint Girl Self Delusions of Angela May add yours here after doing this tag

I tag the following great bloggers:
Victorya Chase Goes to Therapy
Mel's Got An Idea
JenuArt - Soul Energy Rising
Kathleen's Invisible Keepsakes
Flavors of Italy

7 comments:

Choc Mint Girl said...

That’s still interesting!! Most people would want to put everything in their desktop, but you...he he...in a way, that’s kind of unique.

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi "Angela",

Thanks for tagging me.

I've got the pic of my desktop, but I'm not familiar with how to tag. Can you advise?

Also, I'd like to have a crack at your song lyrics contest (although you seem to have given up on it.) I have a busy day, but I will get back to that when I can.

Poetikat (Kathleen)

MEL said...

Not sure how to add the desktop link to your list but here is the URL to the .jpeg of my screenshot:
http://tinyurl.com/2dag8g

MEL810 of MEL810opine.blogspot.com

Angel of Delusion said...

Choc Mint Girl: I'm glad that you find it interesting!

Kathleen: Tagging is simple. You just visit the blog of the person you are tagging and leave them a comment like what I left on your blog.

Please do try your hand at the contest. I haven't exactly given up, just postponed until I have more time.

Maryel: Actually, you add a new post to your blog with the jpg of your desktop. Copy the instructions and the list from my blog post and paste it in the post with your desktop. Add your blog to the end of the list after you paste it.

I hope this helps. Sorry if the instructions weren't very clear.

Anonymous said...

I did the meme and found it qute fun ! You can tell a lot on the person with some desktops ;)

I can tell you consider your computer as a worktool and you don't pimp it too much - am I right ?

Angel of Delusion said...

Yes, for the most part my computer is a tool. The question is:

Is it laziness that has kept me from changing my desktop or the desire to keep my computer pristine and functioning well.

I'm leaning towards the laziness, because if my husband came and changed the background image I probably wouldn't bother changing it back.

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hey, Angela! I'm hoping that you could help me to pass the 'Pink Penguin' in effort to spread the Breast Cancer Awareness. Please check out this link:

Please Pass The Pink Penguin

Thanks so much!!